I share the sentiments in Mr Max Leong’s letter “Look beyond job applicants’ schools” (Nov 18) and agree with Mr Jeffrey Law in the letter “Use employment aptitude test to...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to Mrs Joanne Tan’s letter “Retirees with property have other options besides HDB flats” (Nov 21).
We spoke to Danny to find out how we could help him with his refinancing needs.
We refer to Mr Teo Kueh Liang’s letter “Tighten business registration process to weed out rogue companies” (Nov 20, TODAY online), where he proposed that ACRA consider...
We thank Mr Lee Kok Lin for his feedback on the Health Promotion Board’s (HPB) Life’s Sweeter with Less Sugar campaign (“Do more to educate front-line staff on health campaign”;...
I am a big fan of Mr Sam Baker’s articles as I find he brings a fresh and data-driven approach to the property market discussion. That said, I beg to disagree with the...
As a regular National Library Board (NLB) patron, I am heartened by the effort and resources expended towards the reopening of Sembawang Library at Sun Plaza this month.
I have been following the recent debate about shark’s fin soup and find that Dr Jason Morris-Jung’s letter lacks clarity (“Saving sharks a moral choice across cultures”; Nov 20).
I share Ms Trisha Craig’s sentiments in her commentary “Gain an edge with international work experience” (Nov 19) as I am reminded of my work and life experiences in Suzhou...