Recently, Channel NewsAsia’s Get Real programme featured the anguish and struggles of senior citizens living alone in one-room flats, fending for themselves despite their poor...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
In the letter “Govt apparatus could be torn apart if Opposition takes office” (Oct 28), the writer postulated that government institutions may suffer if the People’s Action...
I refer to the letter “Govt apparatus could be torn apart if Opposition takes office” (Oct 28). No dynasty or government in history has lasted forever.
Recently, my autistic adult son was admitted to the Institute of Mental Health with help from officers at the Neighbourhood Police Post near my home at Marine Crescent, and I am...
I am glad new measures were announced to help prospective transnational couples plan better for their future. (“New moves to smooth way for transnational marriages here”; Oct 25)
In “Benefits of declining oil prices not trickling down to consumers” (Oct 23), Mr Narayana Narayana asked about the methodology for setting the electricity tariff, which...
The report “HDB seeking to channel sunlight into basements” (Oct 27) stated that the Housing and Development Board (HDB) is seeking to use sunlight as a lighting or energy...
We thank Mr Jolly Wee for his feedback on the Home Improvement Programme (HIP) and Neighbourhood Renewal Programme (NRP). (“Take more steps to conserve energy, reduce noise, HDB...
I refer to the report “PAP could lose ‘control, power over next 15-25 years’” (Oct 21).
I refer to the report, “New moves to smooth way for transnational marriages here”; Oct 25)