We thank Mr Wong Boon Hong for the opportunity to clarify the matter in “Have medication subsidies for non-pioneers been removed?” (Sept 18).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The succinct answer to this week’s Talking Point, “Will I be lonely when I’m old?”, is yes. To elaborate, everybody will eventually be lonely in old age, whether male or female,...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Will I be lonely when I’m old?”
I refer to the incident involving Mr Roy Ngerng, Ms Han Hui Hui and their supporters at the YMCA’s event at Hong Lim Park. (“YMCA: Planning for carnival began 10 months ago”;...
Several cities, including New York, Philadelphia and Helsinki, have commuter rail lines with single-track segments where skip-stop train services have been implemented...
Recently, I waited for bus service 171 from 8am until 8.35am, when it arrived at the bus stop before Hazel Park Terrace. Due to this delay, one can imagine the overcrowding.
In his commentary “Cap use of CPF monies for housing” (Sept 24), the writer suggested that the liberal use of the Central Provident Fund Ordinary Account for housing constrains...
I agree with the writer of “Stop unnecessary hawker centre renovations” (Sept 26). Imported inflation is beyond our control, but the costs of unnecessary renovations of...