I refer to Mr Darius Cheng’s letter, “Ideological conformity cannot exist in a truly inclusive society” (April 22).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I read with concern the reports on IKEA Singapore’s decision to continue its tie-up with a magic show performed by Pastor Lawrence Khong.
I refer to the letter, “Relook lightning risk protocol at public swimming pool” (April 22).
I read with interest the numerous ideas to improve commuter accessibility (“More than 180 take part in LTA youth hackathon”, April 20) presented at the Land Transport Authority...
I refer to the report “IKEA to continue magic show arrangement” (April 22). It is IKEA Singapore’s prerogative to do so, but, in my opinion, the move is hypocritical and myopic.
We thank Mr Francis Cheng for his letter “Review safeguards to prevent accidental deluge” (April 16).
We refer to the letter “SMRT should focus on improving train services” (April 18).
I refer to this week’s Talking Point topic, “Pavement Wars”. These days, pedestrians and users of bicycles, motorised bicycles, one-wheelers, electric scooters and mobility...
I read with keen interest the report, “Govt initiatives can help ensure opportunities for S’poreans: Chuan-Jin” (April 20).
I refer to the criticism levelled at IKEA Singapore due to its tie-up with pastor Lawrence Khong’s magic show, Vision (“Flak from gay groups sees IKEA relook tie-up with pastor”...