I read with interest the letter “Water rationing will give S’poreans a wake-up call” (March 11).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted to by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The news that dyslexia remediation will be provided at 20 more primary schools, in “Initiatives to help students develop potential rolled out” (March 8), comes some time after...
To say that I was encouraged by Minister of State (National Development )Desmond Lee’s parliamentary speech on Monday about Pulau Ubin is an understatement. He has set a new...
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore the costliest city for expatriates, mainly because of the exclusion of housing in its survey. However, housing is...
I applaud the writer of “Lessen pollution from highways for residents” (Feb 24, online), for raising the issue of noise.
Like many others, I have been following the news of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft.
Many friends I have spoken to appear nonchalant about global warming, the cold snap in the United States or the dry spell affecting us. Most feel that, given our small size,...
This week’s VoicesTODAY topic, “Drought and haze: Is this the future?”, is about a problem of immense proportions that various government agencies should put their minds to for...