I refer to the letters “Let people work as long as they are medically fit”, “Laws needed to ban forced retirement because of age” (both March 4) and “Singapore should discard...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I was one of those affected by the disruption of train services on Tuesday. This was not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.
I congratulate Channel NewsAsia (CNA) on its first feature film, “Little People, Big Dreams”, which was shown on Sunday evening.
I thank Ms Alison Cannon for clarifying several important issues in her letter “Speech therapy not just about speaking” (Feb 27).
I share the sentiments expressed in “Singapore should discard concept of fixed retirement age” (March 2). This issue is crucial, given that Singapore has one of the fastest...
While it is heartening news that more is being done for children with dyslexia in primary school, children in secondary schools must not be neglected. (“More primary schools to...
I thank Associate Professor Eugene Tan for his commentary “Public spending an investment, not a mere expense” (March 3).
One of the core problems, and probably the biggest problem, with the S-League is the dearth of interest in the league. Attendances have been low until now. (“Fingers crossed for...
In “Singapore should discard concept of fixed retirement age” (March 2), the letter writer advocated the abolition of a fixed retirement age here.
We thank Mr Kong Pih Shu for his letter (“Is it wise to use Temasek’s expected earnings for govt revenue?”, Feb 25) and would like to assure him on a few points.