The recent Committee of Inquiry and subsequent public discussions have addressed the possibility of enhancing Singapore’s police capability in areas requiring specialised skills...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I read about the new Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) with mixed feelings. It appears that we have lowered our passing standards and, consequently, sacrificed some of...
It is commendable that measures have been taken to make it easier for those who find that they lack time to condition themselves for the current Individual Physical Proficiency...
We refer to Mr Edwin Teong’s letter “EZ-Link fee: A lesson to improve transport info” (July 14, online).
I refer to the report “Is ‘generous’ use of CPF funds a threat to retirement adequacy?” (July 23). As per my quote accompanying the report, the issue is how to achieve perpetual...
Whether the National Council on Problem Gambling’s latest campaign was effective is debatable, but it created a buzz, and awareness is a good start.
I agree with Mr Devadas Krishnadas that the Civil Service should discharge its duties in the national interest and not those of any political parties. (“Civil Service: Keeping...
The Central Provident Fund Minimum Sum is a prudent, effective scheme. A sore point, however, is that certain members do not have the required sum for various reasons.