There has been some discussion on the Singapore Armed Forces’ (SAF) support during train service disruptions. The SAF’s primary responsibility is to safeguard Singapore’s peace...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I applaud the Fresh Start Housing Scheme, which will help low-income families who live in rental units and would otherwise be stuck in poverty (“Plan to help families in rental...
I refer to the report “S$20,000 grant to help families live close to one another” (Aug 25).
I have not missed the television programme Tanglin, aired on weekdays, since its first showing.
The report “Social media shaping up to be key front in GE15” (Aug 25), summarises Singapore’s political social media landscape today. The narrative is similar to places such as...
I agree with Mr Richard Hartung’s commentary “S’pore can do far more to encourage recycling” (Aug 25). The Government must take the lead in recycling initiatives. There are...
The scuttling of planned talks between India and Pakistan is unfortunate. It must be viewed from a larger perspective than merely the context of doubtful willingness to improve...
We thank Mr Edwin Lim for his feedback in “Engage public to deter illegal hawkers” (Aug 22). Illegal hawking poses a public health risk and can cause public disamenities.
I refer to the Prime Minister’s National Day Rally speech (“A clarion call to keep S’pore special”; Aug 24).
As a motorcyclist of 15 years, I have been wondering why more buildings do not allow motorcycle parking (“Allow motorcyclists, cyclists and pedestrians their space on the roads”...