I cannot remember what the old National Stadium looked like, but I keep hearing about how glorious the Kallang Roar was back in the day when thousands of fans cheered for the...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Autism: Fitting in or apart?”
I refer to the recent article “ACRES founder Louis Ng announces move to join PAP” (Oct 21).
I am 65 years old and thankful for being included as a member of the Pioneer Generation. However, I felt a little embarrassed when it was reported in the news that NTUC Foodfare...
The explanation by the Energy Market Authority (EMA) in the letter “Electricity tariffs: Daily gas prices fell by only 3 per cent” (Oct 8) goes some way towards better informing...
I share Mr Thomas Tan’s concerns in the letter “Why won’t Hume Station open?” (Oct 17). There is an Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) gantry at the intersection of Hume Avenue and...
I refer to the report “Hawker food prices up by 10-20%: CASE poll” (Oct 21).
I refer to the report on the rise in food prices (“Hawker food prices up by 10-20%: CASE poll”). It is inevitable for hawkers to raise their food prices as costs of ingredients,...