Schizophrenia is believed to be the most distressing of all mental disorders, and it is never easy to manage this severe brain disorder.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the letter “Install locking devices on trolleys to prevent misuse” (April 15). Besides locking devices, an alarm can be added to supermarket trolleys.
We thank Mr Richmond Lee for his letter “Explore ways to better gauge civil service hires” (April 14).
In the Primary One registration system, priority is given to siblings of existing pupils, to children of alumni, school staff, school advisory/management committees and...
There has been a flurry of documentaries lately about our nation’s past, such as Treasure Hunt and Secret Singapore.
We agree with Mr Jake Goh that children’s development in the early years is crucial. (“Ease transition to primary education in Pri 1, not kindergarten”; April 7)
It was said in Parliament that the high prices for the 2014 World Cup broadcast here was due to Singapore being a price-taker from FIFA. (“S’pore can’t set lower World Cup...
To many laypersons, it may seem unthinkable that the few who are chosen periodically as Nominated Members of Parliament are disinclined to seek a second term. (“At least five...