I refer to the report “Lack of NMP representation disappoints arts fraternity” (Aug 13).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I watched the game between the Singapore Selection and Juventus at the Sports Hub on Aug 16, and was disappointed on several levels. First, while the National Stadium’s physical...
I am encouraged that Ms Chia Yong Yong, president of the SPD (formerly known as the Society for the Physically Disabled), will advocate for people with disabilities. (“New NMP...
I refer to the letter “Mental health recovery is possible with treatment” (Aug 15).
The writer in “Balloting system unfair to those who qualify only for Phase 2C” (Aug 16) questioned why parent volunteers and those who have contributed actively to the community...
I refer to the letter “Surrogacy not in best interests of children” (Aug 16).
I agree that the key to low health-care costs is to keep the aged healthy. (“Preventive measures key to keeping healthcare costs low: Gan”; Aug 8)
Every year, there is an outcry by some parents about the Primary One registration system.