With the increase in employee attrition in job markets across the Asia-Pacific, recruiters are spending long hours browsing and filtering the most suitable candidates from...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Many people with disabilities and many elderly are able to maintain their independence by using wheelchairs.
That the Government is trying different means to “simplify information and provide as much information as possible to the people” is encouraging. (“Govt trying out various...
Much has been said about our rail network, but I cannot understand the Land Transport Authority (LTA) on one point. (“Considerations in expanding rail network”; Oct 14)
We thank Mr Chan Kim Heng for his letter “How password-only access to CPF statements compromises security” (Oct 14).
In the letter “Time for language to be free of gender connotations” (Oct 15), the writer quoted 16th-century reformer Martin Luther as having said: “God made Adam the lord of...
The Home Improvement and Neighbourhood Renewal programmes to make Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats and towns continually liveable is laudable, as the maintenance of...
We refer to Mr Glen Goh’s letter “Why do parallel-import cars have longer inspection period?” (Oct 9).