Once again, it has become common for some motorists to switch on their hazard lights during heavy rain, especially on the expressways. This is wrong and dangerous for other...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
We thank Mr Andrew Pang for sharing his recent experience of signing up for fibre broadband service. (“Protect broadband consumers better”; Nov 14, online)
Given the ongoing fare review exercise, perhaps it is also time to tweak the formula itself — chiefly, the Wage Index (“Public transport council begins fare review”; Nov 20).
I refer to the report “Public transport council begins fare review” (Nov 20).
I refer to the letter “Cigarettes, shisha are similar, but require different approaches” (Nov 24).
The report “Money-changer body issues security advice” (Nov 20) stated that the Money Changers Association of Singapore had advised its members to “hire certified security for...
I disagree that employers should rank graduates equally in their job applications, regardless of whether a graduate is from our local or private universities (“Look beyond job...
I refer to the letter “Unfair that retirees with private property cannot buy HDB flats” (Nov 24). Housing and Development Board (HDB) flats should be reserved for those with...
The writer of “Unfair that retirees with private property cannot buy HDB flats” (Nov 24) laments that property owners are unable to buy a public flat and keep their private...
There is a difference between a home, which is where one lives, and an investment, where one puts money to grow. (“Unfair that retirees with private property cannot buy HDB...