As a consumer, I was shocked to read this week on http://www.reach.gov.sg that Singapore wasted 796,000 tonnes of food last year.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
My husband’s grandmother died recently at the age of 91. The last couple of years were difficult as she was bedridden and fading day by day.
Between 2003 and last year, the number of cars in Singapore jumped from 405,300 to 621,300, a 53 per cent increase. In that period, the number of motorcycles rose from 134,800...
Much has been said about freelance reporter Charlotte Ashton’s comments on Singapore, especially on the label “misery city”. I say to her and others, point out our shortcomings...
The Health Minister mentioned that his ministry will ramp up programmes to facilitate a patient’s discharge from acute hospitals as it raises the quality of step-down care in...
We can see from the last few Certificate of Entitlement bidding exercises that the move to shift luxury models from Category A to B has not lowered Cat A prices. (“COE prices...
I agree that “Graciousness requires everyone playing a part” (March 18). Ms Charlotte Ashton’s comments could well be a stereotyped, generalised viewpoint.