We refer to Mr Joseph Ting’s letter “How did SingTel customers access iPhone test site?” (Sept 20).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
There is a subtle difference between being kiasu and being competitive. The latter is driven not by fear, but by the element of bettering oneself. Competitiveness is anti-fragile.
I refer to the letter “Curb supply to avert dangers of a burst property bubble” (Sept 23).
While I do not disagree about the effects of panic selling in a property bubble, I disagree that the situation necessitates action from our authorities, as recommended in the...
The proposal in the letter “Rethink undergrad studies abroad for public scholars” (Sept 19) shocked me. Our scholars are the ones who should have maximum exposure.
We thank Mr Richmond Lee for his comments in the letter “Rethink undergrad studies abroad for public scholars” (Sept 19). We agree that our local universities, such as the...
The commentary “Making criminals out of returning ‘foreign fighters’ isn’t the answer” (Sept 23) highlights the human side of militants in Syria and Iraq.
We thank Ms Chong Kai Xin for the opportunity to reiterate the steps StarHub took due to a last-minute change in iPhone 6 Plus colour availability. (“Unavailable iPhone upsets...
It was disclosed recently that a few Singaporeans were influenced by radicals to join the 12,000-plus foreign militants in the Syrian conflict. (“Details emerge of S’porean...
Mr Ku Swee Yong’s commentary, “Tidal wave of property supply hits S’pore” (Sept 19), was excellent in detailing the softening market for residential properties. He analysed and...