Pre-abortion counselling is based on the ethical and legal doctrine of informed consent.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The report “300 people, four stores caught breaching Little India alcohol rules” (Dec 5), signals that the authorities are sparing no effort to prevent a repeat of last year’s...
I have seen Malaysian-registered motorcycles on our roads, doing deliveries for courier companies and fast-food restaurants. Do they have relevant insurance coverage, though, in...
I refer to the commentary “When corporations work to also do good” (Dec 5). Singapore is a small island and a nation with a young history, but we have no lack of giants.
The Health Ministry is considering extending pre-abortion counselling to all women. We support the opinion that it should be mandatory for all, regardless of citizenship,...
I refer to the report “Private home prices to fall 10 to 15%: OCBC” (Dec 5).
Singapore’s Consulate-General Jacky Foo described Opposition politician Chee Soon Juan’s claim in The Wall Street Journal, that Singapore’s system is failing, as being dishonest...
I was saddened to read about the murder-suicide reported in “AMK double deaths: Daughter in ‘unsound state of mind’” (Dec 4). Two lives could have been saved if only treatment...
The report “US-led coalition damages Islamic State, but fight is long: Kerry” (Dec 3, online), states that the coalition has “inflicted serious damage” on the militant group.
I refer to the report “SGX roundly criticised in wake of latest glitch” (Dec 4).