I congratulate the 28th SEA Games committee for hosting the Games successfully.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I thank President Tony Tan and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong for coming to the SEA Games’ netball finals.
I refer to the letter “Change in mindset needed to wean S’poreans off their cars” (June 15). High Certificate of Entitlement (COE) prices do not reduce car usage because of...
I refer to the letter “Change in mindset needed to wean S’poreans off their cars” (June 18).
With the recent spotlight on the open-tender bus contracting model (“UK operator clinches first bus contract here”, May 8), one wonders if an open-tender system on a similar...
I was driving on Bukit Batok Road last Friday when it was raining. The sky was rather dark and visibility was low.
We thank Mr Wong Boon Hong for his letter “Design of NetLink’s network seems flawed” (June 13) and the opportunity to address his concerns.
We often hear people say that they’d like to retire early so they can enjoy life while they are young. However, many people find it difficult to do so, especially if they are...
It was interesting to read the letter “Bias against older workers: Be realistic about competition” (June 12). I want to address a few points.
We refer to the report “HSA raises alert over high mercury levels found in 2 cosmetic products” (June 9).