I agree that hawkers should be taught management skills (“To keep prices affordable, help hawkers improve cost management skills”; Oct 23).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The exit ramp from the Central Expressway (CTE) to the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) going towards Changi was expanded a few years ago, presumably at considerable cost. A stretch...
I refer to the commentary, “China vs America: Two kinds of exceptionalism” (Oct 22).
Since our new National Stadium opened, the focus seems to have been on its sandy pitch and what an embarrassment it has become for Singapore. (“Improve stadium pitch to bring...
It was reported recently that a Malaysian diver was apparently tricked into paying close to twice the agreed price for two iPhones at Sim Lim Square because of a suspicious,...
The Republic of Singapore Navy’s fast landing craft approached the Indonesian shore, loaded with passengers keyed up and eager for action. Ramp down, boots on soil — and the...
Singapore’s reputation as a city of foresight precedes it internationally. World leaders have praised the basket of excellence it commands, which yields a rare, powerful...
I refer to the commentaries “China’s distortionary policies perpetuate dysfunctional growth” and “Why Modi goes for small-bang reforms” (Oct 23).
Barriers have been installed on the path alongside Tampines Park, aimed at cyclists, I believe. But more than anything, this has inconvenienced wheelchair users.
I refer to the article “Online social games ‘may lead youth to gambling’” (Oct 23).