In “Expose S’pore scholars to foreign ideas, cultures” (Sept 24), the writer opines that local undergraduates are not as exposed (to foreign ideas, cultures) as our overseas...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I am based in China, where I see many electric cars being used.
We thank Mr Arthur Lim for his letter “What happens to excess proceeds from lease buyback plan?” (Sept 10).
I read with interest the report “Cash-tight elderly looking to downsize to get help” (Sept 25) about the Staggered Downpayment Scheme for new public flats. This is a good...
After two months of renovation, the hawker centre at Aljunied Crescent reopened last month. One stallholder said her rent was now S$1,400; it was S$1,000 pre-renovation.
Last weekend, as the jet set descended upon Singapore for Formula One and winds blew in the haze, a remarkable series of events were taking place internationally. First, the...
I recently met some visitors who were here for the Formula One (F1) race, and they said they could only stay for the duration of the race days, as the hotels were charging too...
I concur with Mr David Teh’s views on preserving places of heritage value that hold significant memories for Singaporeans. Progress is not measured merely by the pace of...