I am glad that the LTA is looking into making public transport more senior-friendly (“Senior-friendly enhancements to public transport in the works”, Aug 20).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
With the General Election imminent, political parties are preparing for their campaigns and their candidates have raised a plethora of issues, including, but not limited to...
The Government’s move to double paternity leave to two weeks is “a gentle nudge for fathers to rethink their role, and see it in a different light”, said Dr Kang Soon-Hock, head...
It is heartening to note that Senior Minister of State for Transport and Finance Josephine Teo is looking at ways to make it easier and less stressful for seniors to travel on...
If there was one phrase to sum up the National Day Rally, it was the Chinese saying, “10 years to grow a tree, 100 years to nurture a person”.
As the elections close in, Singaporeans are sharing their views more, and political parties are sharing their stance on national policies.
Singaporeans can take heart that there are still people out there with hearts of gold, and I thank the one who stopped to help my friend this week.
The commentary “The ethics of gifted genes” (Aug 26) touches on an important and sensitive issue. There is always a cry for equality, but enforced fairness can be unfair to...
It irks me to read that those few familiar faces have again gone to the Elections Department to obtain nomination forms (“Parties, candidates descend on Elections Department to...
I applaud the Fresh Start Housing Scheme, which will help low-income families who live in rental units and would otherwise be stuck in poverty (“Plan to help families in rental...