We refer to the letter “Culture Ministry respects artists’ creative efforts, IP” (June 15), regarding the amicable resolution to the use of a ping-pong activity station for the...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
As reported in “Law firm in Dallas Buyers Club action accused of bullying tactics” (June 23), local firm Samuel Seow Law Corporation has issued demand letters to the M1...
In “Mathematics, spaghetti carbonara and you” (June 22), the writer shows that mathematics shares many characteristics with cookery. A closer analogy can be drawn between...
I agree with the writer of “Property price fall of just 5% shows market is resilient” (June 25). Prices are around 15 per cent higher than in the first quarter of 2008, while...
I refer to the report, “S’poreans must continue to build, maintain a harmonious society: Heng Swee Keat” (June 20, Channel NewsAsia). As a yoga practitioner of 25 years, I have...
I refer to the commentary, “China’s rise and the lessons of history” (June 22).
I refer to the report, “NCSS wants to help charities with weak or no fundraising capabilities” (June 17).
I refer to the report, “Private home prices to fall 10% more over 2 years: BNP” (June 23).
I refer to the report, “Businesses here find it more difficult to hire workers: Poll” (June 23).
I refer to the letter, “To wean people off cars, cut back on parking spots” (June 18). If the objective is to increase parking charges and hope this deters people from...