I am a bit uneasy at the prospect of the Government using Temasek Holdings’ income based on expected earnings because of increased expenditures. Is this a wise move? (“Temasek’s...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Petrol duty up; one-off road tax rebate for drivers” (Feb 24).
I refer to the report “Stifling transport operators’ profits could lead to bigger fare hikes” (Feb 14).
The Workers’ Party (WP) has let down the voters of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East constituencies with the management of its town council. (“Town council management should be...
That Singapore needs a strong military, in which conscription continues to feature, is hard to dispute, and Mr Ho Shu Huang’s commentary “How do people view national security?” ...
In “Bring back ‘keep clean’ campaign” (Feb 13), the letter writer equated a growing population to declining cleanliness standards here, which is unfortunate at best.
It is sad that our ministers and Members of Parliament spent two days debating a town council’s alleged mishandling of accounts and unlawful acts. (“Unanimous support in House...
We refer to the letters “Why zoos should house more rare land animals” (Feb 7) and “Zoos endanger future of rare animals” (Feb 9).
I refer to the commentary “Unscientific fears over vaccines a threat to all” (Feb 11). I feel that we still need to educate the general public about the importance of...
I refer to the letter “More public holidays may be better” (TODAYonline, Feb 19).