The Republic of Singapore Navy’s fast landing craft approached the Indonesian shore, loaded with passengers keyed up and eager for action. Ramp down, boots on soil — and the...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Singapore’s reputation as a city of foresight precedes it internationally. World leaders have praised the basket of excellence it commands, which yields a rare, powerful...
I refer to the commentaries “China’s distortionary policies perpetuate dysfunctional growth” and “Why Modi goes for small-bang reforms” (Oct 23).
I refer to the commentary, “China vs America: Two kinds of exceptionalism” (Oct 22).
Since our new National Stadium opened, the focus seems to have been on its sandy pitch and what an embarrassment it has become for Singapore. (“Improve stadium pitch to bring...
Barriers have been installed on the path alongside Tampines Park, aimed at cyclists, I believe. But more than anything, this has inconvenienced wheelchair users.
I refer to the article “Online social games ‘may lead youth to gambling’” (Oct 23).
I cannot remember what the old National Stadium looked like, but I keep hearing about how glorious the Kallang Roar was back in the day when thousands of fans cheered for the...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Autism: Fitting in or apart?”
I refer to the recent article “ACRES founder Louis Ng announces move to join PAP” (Oct 21).