We thank the Ministry of Finance (MOF) for its reply (“Government agencies regularly publish reports on their performance”; May 13) to our letter, and for informing us and the...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the new pilot to cut down on food waste (“Two hawker centres to get new food waste recycling machines”; May 19).
I refer to the report “FB groups help rekindle kampung spirit” (May 14).
I watched with a heavy heart the news on the plight of the Rohingyas — marginalised in their country and forced to flee, repudiated by the nations they try to get help from.
The humanitarian crisis of the Rohingyas adrift for weeks in the Andaman Sea, on overcrowded boats with dwindling supplies of food and water, has left me feeling disturbed (...
Following criticism of its handling of last year’s Ebola outbreak, the World Health Organization is setting up a US$100 million (S$133 million) contingency fund to up its game...
Mr Francis Cheng is spot-on in his letter, “HDB should help deal with Trivelis developer” (May 18).
Given recent discussions on the rise of kidney disease here and its prevention, the National Kidney Foundation (NKF) feels that we should all come together to promote healthy...
The writer of “Don’t let secular fundamentalism be the norm” (May 15) makes a simplistic argument for the unqualified acceptance and veracity of ideas based on religious or...
I refer to Mr Walid Jumblatt Abdullah’s letter “Don’t let secular fundamentalism be the norm” (May 15), and Mr Hairol Salim’s letter “Efforts of Pink Dot ambassadors should be...