I do not see the merit of a more complicated dynamic scheme to charge taxi fares. (“Use dynamic instead of fixed taxi surcharges”; Oct 15)
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
To free up more land for public transport and infrastructure, our Government should consider a zero vehicle growth rate. (“Growth rate of vehicles to be halved”: Oct 17)
This week, a Vatican synod on the family released a report that sent ripples throughout the world.
Regarding this week’s Talking Point, “Are we an innovation nation?”, I believe Singapore can work on three major areas to build an innovation culture.
With the increase in employee attrition in job markets across the Asia-Pacific, recruiters are spending long hours browsing and filtering the most suitable candidates from...
Many people with disabilities and many elderly are able to maintain their independence by using wheelchairs.
That the Government is trying different means to “simplify information and provide as much information as possible to the people” is encouraging. (“Govt trying out various...
Much has been said about our rail network, but I cannot understand the Land Transport Authority (LTA) on one point. (“Considerations in expanding rail network”; Oct 14)