It is heartening that the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) has started to act against errant retailer Mobile Air. (“CASE to start injunction proceedings against Mobile...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I was one of many who signed up for a fibre broadband promotion at Comex 2014, which was held in August. I have yet to receive any information about the installation, though, a...
Recently, several pedestrian-actuated traffic lights have sprung up along Hougang Avenue 7 between Upper Serangoon Road and Hougang Avenue 5. These are to facilitate crossing...
While there appears to be an inconsistency in the approach towards shisha and cigarettes, there are justifications for banning shisha, while only imposing taxes on cigarettes. (...
Amid the authorities’ repeated statements to date that property cooling measures should not yet be lifted lies a policy inconsistency that denies a group of Housing and...
I am a divorcee with three children, living in a public flat, and I intend to buy a private apartment, as I am ineligible for an executive condominium.
We thank Dr Danny Tan for his letter, “Banning shisha but not cigarettes a contradiction” (Nov 11).
The Social and Family Development Ministry stated recently that the Government provides support and benefits for the care and development of all Singaporean children, regardless...
It is impractical for a family with an existing executive condominium to buy a second one from a developer, due to the 30-month wait they must fulfil first.
I refer to the commentary “Move beyond identifying S’poreans based on ethnicity” (Nov 7).