The writer of the letter “Incidents show need to work on our civic-mindedness” (April 5) hit the nail on the head, especially on the subject of abandoned supermarket trolleys.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Truck driver arrested after six-vehicle accident” (April 10), about the terrible accident that killed an innocent motorcyclist.
We are sorry to learn of Mr Raymond Fernando’s unfortunate encounter at the residential home where his mother was cared for. (“Family upset by care of mum at residential home”;...
I thank the Singapore Zoo for its assistance during my recent visit with my sister and her three boys from Malaysia. We were having a good time when I sprained my foot and could...
We refer to Mr Tan Kim Hock’s letter “SingPost promised to do better, but did not deliver” (April 5). We regret to learn that a corner of the box was slightly bent when he...
I refer to the report “Pre-school curriculum designed to ease transition to primary level, says MOE” (April 3).
I refer to the commentary “Countries for old men (and women)” (April 7). At first glance, it seemed like another article encouraging old folks to continue working or get a job...
Having lived in Lengkok Bahru for 13 years, I have noticed many seniors here.