I refer to the report “Nature Society wants Ubin to be given protected status” (Nov 19)
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I agree with the comments Mr Richard Sim made in his letter “Let retirees right-size but keep private property for rental income” (Nov 19).
The letter “Westerners eat sharks too, so why are only Asians targeted?” (Nov 19) by Mr K T Tan makes an excellent point about the false and prejudicial dichotomy of Asia versus...
I read with a sense of empathy the letter “Look beyond job applicants’ schools” (Nov 18).
SBS Transit is charging commuters a flat rate of S$4.00 for its premium bus service 532.
I refer to the letter “Reveal complaints about rogue contractor to warn residents” (Nov 15).
I read with interest the article “EC vacancies signal continued HDB resale price weakness” (Nov 7).
We refer to “Protect broadband consumers better,” (TODAY Online, Nov 14) by Mr Andrew Pang.
I refer to the reports “LTA exploring regulations for third-party taxi booking apps” (Nov 5) and “LTA deploys high-tech in bid to cut taxi wait” (Nov 6).