I refer to the letter “Besides being anti-PAP, why are opposition parties running?” (July 29).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
In “Communism failed due to flawed economic ideology” (July 28), the letter writers argued that although communism does not include religion, neither do other secular political...
In “Communism failed due to flawed economic ideology” (July 28), the writers implied that democracy, like communism, is an atheistic ideology. This correlation shows a lack of...
Abuse of the elderly in this day and age is sad, to say the least. It also shows that some sections of our populace still lack the tools to keep up with the pace of life here (...
If only we care for one another, elder abuse would not be an issue (“The hidden world of elder abuse”; Talking Point).
The question the opposition parties must ask themselves is: Why are they contesting? Is it because they are for Singapore or because they are against the People’s Action Party?...
Reasons for the fall of political and economic regimes are more challenging than observed recently. At its simplest, it is about the haves and the have-nots (“Communism failed...
The NeighboursFirst.SG portal was created by POSB to help Singaporeans rediscover their neighbourhood.
It is disheartening that some schools have already been oversubscribed in Primary One registration (“13 schools oversubscribed after first day of P1 registration under Phase 2B”...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “The hidden world of elder abuse”.