Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I read with concern the reports “S’pore’s retail sector ‘unsustainable, with too many malls’” and “Trouble ahead for stores as e-shopping bug bites” (March 18 and March 21).
It is heartening to read that more people are using public transport. What would be ideal is if people can own cars to serve their ad hoc needs, but use public transport for...
Sim Lim Square has earnt itself a bad reputation because of recent reports of unscrupulous behaviour of some businesses there and this has had a visible effect on the crowd size.
I refer to the report that Dubai-based conglomerate Al-Futtaim Group will close two John Little stores and a Marks & Spencer outlet in the months ahead (“S’pore’s retail sector ...