We thank Mr Wong Boon Hong for his feedback in the letter “Insurers should pledge to lower premiums of Integrated Shield Plans” (July 11).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I agree with the principle espoused in the letter “S’poreans, providers have role in keeping health costs down: Gan” (July 10). However, while the focus has been on insurance...
We refer to the letter “How do we ensure Bills are passed with quorum?” (July 14).
I am saddened that playwright and novelist Ovidia Yu has resigned from the steering committee of the Singapore Writers Festival (SWF). (“S’pore writers not happy over NLB...
I read with interest Prof K Ranga Krishnan’s commentary, “How confidence boosts motivation” (July 14), and would add a few points that I feel have key relevance to this topic. A...
I support the Prime Minister’s efforts to keep up the standard of Mandarin among Singaporeans. (“Republic’s Mandarin policy has put Singaporeans in good stead: PM Lee”; July 5,...
As a librarian in an academic library and a book lover, I am saddened and flabbergasted by the National Library Board’s (NLB) decision not to give away or sell the books that...