I refer to the report “Complaints against docs up, but few result in disciplinary inquiries” (Aug 14). Better communication is key to improving the doctor-patient relationship.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Opening more after-school care services in primary schools is a step in the right direction (“Self-help groups to operate 30 school-based student care centres”; Aug 14).
I thank Ms Maria Teo for her letter (“‘Parentocracy’ skewing educational playing field”; Aug 20). Her sentiments are, in essence, fully compatible with Emeritus Senior Minister...
I refer to the letter “‘Parentocracy’ skewing educational playing field” (Aug 20).
I appreciate the depth of the report “‘Good intentions, not dishonesty’ at root of PA, grassroots lapses” (Aug 18).
The debate in Voices regarding cyclists has been centred on cyclist accountability (“LTA should look into cyclist registration” and “Cyclists should be clear whether they are...
I refer to the letter “Heavy-handed regulation of cyclists impractical” (Aug 18). Cyclist registration is not a common cure; rather, we would be the first country to do it as...
Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong is right to say that meritocracy has brought opportunities and upward mobility (“Tilting the playing field for a more equitable society”;...
I agree with Associate Professor Eugene Tan on the need to lengthen the campaign period, as many thorny hot-button issues are expected to be raised, with Singapore at a...
The National Development Minister is right in stating that seniors who buy studio apartments should not be eligible for Housing and Development Board loans (“No HDB loans for...