I refer to the report “Less privileged children get driven around in luxury cars” (Sept 28).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Second driver arrested for fatal accident along PIE” (Sept 25).
I am sure that carers of relatives with intellectual disabilities will welcome the opening of the Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore’s first Caregivers...
We thank Mr Yang Chun Hong for suggesting co-locating more facilities to optimise our land use (“Work together for better facilities in Pioneer”; Sept 22).
The photo caption “The pinnacle of the Haj” (Sept 24), stated that the day was “a chance for rebirth”.
Amid the annual haze, I would like to again strongly make the case for the National Environment Agency (NEA) to provide hourly Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) readings instead...
I refer to the letter “SMRT lacks technical competence” (Sept 25). It is not fair to called SMRT technically incapable. The train system is a big and complex one.
I refer to reports of the recent pro–Malay Red Shirt rally in Kuala Lumpur. The Red Shirts in the country have stepped onto dangerous ground by way of selective perception and...
With the Pollutant Standards Index at hazardous levels last week, I applaud the Education Minister for making the decision to shut down primary and secondary schools on Friday.