I refer to the letter, “Woodlands Polyclinic waiting time could’ve been managed better” (May 9). Tampines Polyclinic just underwent a renovation and, along with it, a revamp of...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The report “Fears grow that invasive bird species may cause havoc here” (May 15) was incorrect to attribute the presence of the Red-billed Quelea in Singapore to the cage-bird...
To ensure the objectives and policies of public housing are preserved, the Housing and Development Board (HDB) should intervene directly with the developer of Trivelis, rather...
I am aghast at how smugglers, for the sake of profits, go to great lengths and subject some animals to inhumane conditions to avoid detection by the authorities.
I disagree with the writer’s views in the letter “Don’t let secular fundamentalism be the norm” (May 15). I think Singapore is fundamentally secular.
A nation’s progress and maturity is not defined through the removal of laws to satisfy a group’s sexual rights (“Efforts of Pink Dot ambassadors should be lauded, not condemned”...
We refer to Dr Patrick Kee’s letter “Doctors, society need injection of compassion” (May 11) and Dr Daniel Ng’s letter “Why is NUS medical school slipping in rankings?” (May 9).
I refer to “Tender results a ‘wake-up call’ for SMRT, SBS” (May 9). It appears the jolt isn’t strong enough.
I agree with the writer of “Efforts of Pink Dot ambassadors should be lauded, not condemned” (May 13) that any name-calling and character assassinations are deplorable and...