The news about the Suisse International scheme, with losses exceeding S$35 million, baffles me. (“Over 260 investors lodge police reports on gold buyback scheme”; Feb 3)
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
My twin brother, who suffered a relapse of depression and had suicidal tendencies, was admitted last month to the Institute of Mental Health (IMH).
The vicious killing of three Muslims in the United States, three young university students, has largely been shrouded by silence in the Western press. (“US gunman kills three...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Are we still a filial society?” Our parents, in their younger days, were taught to obey their parents and show respect to elders.
We thank Mr Ivan Goh for his letter “Form hybrid S-League of pro, semi-pro teams” (Feb 16). The Football Association of Singapore (FAS) and the S-League are constantly looking...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Are we still a filial society?” Today’s young are engrossed with their phones and social media; little time is devoted to healthy...
There is prima facie evidence of poor governance and a lack of transparency and contingency planning on the part of the Workers’ Party. (“Public monies have been lost, minister...
I refer to this week’s Talking Point, “Are we still a filial society?”
At the China International Tourism Mart held in November in Shanghai, I saw the hunger among many countries competing for Chinese visitors. The global landscape has changed.
I refer to the article “For special needs children, pre-school is not a given” (Feb 7). Many of these providers turn away such children because their teachers wisely avoid...