Singapore will be celebrating its 50th anniversary next year.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Dr Damien Cheong emphasised rightly that “For community spirit to thrive, the Ugly Singaporean must go” (April 18). How can its riddance be effected, though?
On every Earth Day (April 22), we are reminded of the need to take small, individual actions for our environment. This year, let us also think about how we can work towards more...
Undergraduates here are encouraged to complete a certain number of modules per term to complete their degree within the stipulated duration.
We refer to Mr Peter Miller’s letter, “Need for tougher action against illegal sex trade” (April 7).
I agree with the comments in the letters “Maid agencies must ensure maids are fit to work here” (April 15) and “Employment agencies must do more to improve quality of maids,...
The faults in the Primary 1 registration system have accumulated and compounded over the years, culminating in the mushrooming of elite schools (“Different phases of Pri 1...
As having money for domestic needs is important to the elderly and their carers, I feel the maid levy should be waived for seniors who cannot do basic tasks, such as dressing...