I read the report “Assault on Amos Yee draws sharp criticism” (May 1) with great concern.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the commentary “Practical, not ideological, approach needed on human rights” (May 1), where the writer said: “When the Charlie Hebdo tragedy occurred, I was struck by...