We refer to Mr Edwin Teong’s letter “EZ-Link fee: A lesson to improve transport info” (July 14, online).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Is ‘generous’ use of CPF funds a threat to retirement adequacy?” (July 23). As per my quote accompanying the report, the issue is how to achieve perpetual...
Whether the National Council on Problem Gambling’s latest campaign was effective is debatable, but it created a buzz, and awareness is a good start.
I agree with Mr Devadas Krishnadas that the Civil Service should discharge its duties in the national interest and not those of any political parties. (“Civil Service: Keeping...
The Central Provident Fund Minimum Sum is a prudent, effective scheme. A sore point, however, is that certain members do not have the required sum for various reasons.
There is a misunderstanding about philosopher John Rawls’ idea of the “veil of ignorance”, in the letter “Diversity should be embraced, not ignored” (July 23).
To me, the controversy over the removal of three children’s book titles from the National Library Board’s (NLB) collection, due to feedback that they were not “pro-family”, has...
There are increasing questions about the fairness of the pricing of premiums of Integrated Shield Plans (IP) when MediShield Life starts next year. (“Widen IP coverage to pre...