I have seen the men and women helping out at the community tribute centres round Singapore and at the Padang and Parliament House, working tirelessly to control the crowds and...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Our daily difficulties in life seem almost insignificant compared with what Mr Lee Kuan Yew and the Old Guard had to deliver: Feed millions of lives.
When the British announced their withdrawal in 1968, thousands who worked and lived at the British naval base despaired losing their jobs, accommodation, children’s education,...