What happens when 100 elderly people are pitted against one another? We did that recently and brought back the nostalgic past.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I agree with Social and Family Development Minister Chan Chun Sing that society must have the maturity to achieve consensus beyond expressing differing views. (“Political...
I support the suggestion that civil servants sign an honesty declaration. (“Honesty declaration would have implications for civil servants”; Jan 20)