It is heartening that the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) has intervened to ensure telcos do not charge existing customers for 4G services. (“StarHub’s bid to charge for 4G...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the commentary “Why S’pore needs Project Jewel (and more malls)” (April 23).
The perspective on “Why S’pore needs Project Jewel (and more malls)” (April 23) should be re-examined. Tourism and consumerism do generate money for Singapore, and if we were a...
I refer to the letter “More meaningful jobs for people with autism” (April 24).
Maids are part of many families here, especially young working adults with needs such as eldercare and childcare for family members. Without helpers, these families would have...
Whenever I am on the train passing by Lentor Avenue between Khatib and Yio Chu Kang MRT stations, StarHub’s network reception is affected.
I am disturbed by the report “Driver nabbed in another checkpoint incident” (April 22). Despite the Home Affairs Ministry’s efforts to enhance checkpoint security, we are seeing...
We thank the Voices writers who provided useful feedback to reduce food wastage. (“S’pore should do more to cut down on food wastage”, March 22; “Consider converting food waste...