I refer to the article “As graduate numbers grow, a hard truth: Not all degrees are equal” (May 23). It is vital to re-establish the parameters of a degree.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the article “As graduate numbers grow, a hard truth: Not all degrees are equal” (May 23) on graduate underemployment. Mizuho Bank senior economist Vishnu Varathan put...
We thank Mr Yeo Shuan Chee for his feedback in “Fine-tune appointment system at polyclinic” (May 18, online).