Since the haze is man-made, it can be controlled and prevented by man. It is up to the multinational corporations, organisations, governments and the Association of Southeast...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted to by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I agree with the letter “Save used water to pour on dry grass” (March 11).
I read with interest the letter “Water rationing will give S’poreans a wake-up call” (March 11).
Regarding this week’s VoicesTODAY topic, “Drought and haze: Is this the future?”, my concerns include whether we can keep up with climate change, as well as how we can keep the...
To say that I was encouraged by Minister of State (National Development )Desmond Lee’s parliamentary speech on Monday about Pulau Ubin is an understatement. He has set a new...
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore the costliest city for expatriates, mainly because of the exclusion of housing in its survey. However, housing is...
The news that dyslexia remediation will be provided at 20 more primary schools, in “Initiatives to help students develop potential rolled out” (March 8), comes some time after...
I applaud the writer of “Lessen pollution from highways for residents” (Feb 24, online), for raising the issue of noise.