I share Dr Tan Chek Wee’s sentiments in the letter “Make nursing homes truly a home for residents” (Aug 14).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Job hopping in search of greener pastures is common, especially among young employees, and there is indeed an impact on employers. Besides a fatter pay packet, though, what...
The new policy to place outstanding non-graduate educators on the graduate salary scale is a bold, creative move worth exploring. Excellent grades in school do not equate to...
The 10 recommendations of the Applied Study in Polytechnics and ITE Review (ASPIRE) Committee deserve praise. (“Better prospects for poly, ITE grads as S’pore adopts ‘cultural...
I agree with the writer’s views on the Municipal Services Office (MSO) in the letter “Streamline govt bodies to help municipal office” (Aug 27).
In “Streamline govt bodies to help municipal office” (Aug 27), the letter writer reasons that there is a need to streamline some of the government agencies, and even ministries,...
I refer to the report “Municipal office ‘not catch-all body, but for complex cases’” (Aug 25).
The paper chase is necessary for any nation’s progress. Education, after all, began with mankind.