I read with interest the report “GE may not be held when everyone’s expecting it: PM” (Dec 13).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
It is the festive season and many Singaporeans are shopping online for gifts. Many would be using shipping services such as vPost and Borderlinx to ship their purchases home.
It is good that the Municipal Services Office (MSO) is launching a mobile app for users to snap a picture of a problem and send it through. (“New MSO app being tested, may be...
As a cat behaviourist, I am concerned about the well-being of cats in cat cafes and the ethics behind such businesses. (“AVA investigates allegations of animal deaths at cat...
The writer of the letter “Ban smoking at public parks, hawker centres” (Dec 15) seems merely worried about smoking being allowed in parks and hawker centres.
As reported in “SMRT unveils driver behind humorous announcements” (Dec 10, Channel NewsAsia), train captain Tan Ming Hui’s perky announcements are a welcome change to the usual...
I have long supported the adoption of pets, rather than buying them from pet shops, but I was surprised by the report “Animal adoption centre may open at East Coast Park” (Dec 15).
I refer to the letter “Unfair for bus operators to charge for holiday months” (Dec 13). First, school bus operators have been collecting advance fees for December and January...
I refer to the letter “Warehouse Club promotes unfair advantage” (Dec 16). One of the reasons Singapore is so regulated is because reactive and preventive measures are required...