Today marks the World Day for Safety and Health at Work. This is an annual international campaign day that has been observed across the globe under the guidance of the...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The report “We forgive anti-cross protesters, says emotional pastor” (April 27) shows Mr Paul Packianathan, pastor of the Community of Praise Petaling Jaya church, exemplifying...
IKEA’s ongoing support of controversial religious figure Lawrence Khong’s magic show has stirred deep-seated emotions among Singaporeans, in particular among the LGBT (lesbian,...
As Nepal struggles with the aftermath of the 7.8-magnitude earthquake and aftershocks that hit the capital Kathmandu on Saturday, let us take the time to remember that Singapore...
Singapore is an ageing population, and some governments would call this a crisis situation.
I read with concern the commentary “Is Malaysia’s 1MDB a tragedy or farce” (April 11). Recent news reports have highlighted issues with Malaysia’s governance standards.
I am rather fortunate to lead a rather comfortable life in Singapore, but statistics have shown that globally, the rich have grown even richer over the years and the poor have...
I refer to the report “Singapore’s first electric taxi ‘now road-ready’” (April 25).
I refer to the letter “Fear of backlash can censor debate” (April 24), which stated: “When individuals collectively demand the removal of support from something they consider...
I refer to the debate over cycling rules in Singapore (“Enforce dismount and push rules on bridges”, April 21; “Stricter rules needed for two-wheelers”, April 22).