We thank Mr Loo Swee Hock for his feedback and share his concern (“Phase out 2G mobile services over a few years”; June 23).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Studying behaviour ‘can lead to better results for schemes, policies’” (June 26).
In the letter “How does MediShield Life work for nursing home residents?” (June 27), Ms Susan Goh asked about the relevance of MediShield Life to nursing home residents.
We refer to Mr Jeremy Torr’s letter “Convince stallholders to use washable tableware” (June 29).
We refer to recent reports on deferment for our national sportsmen with National Service (NS) obligations.
I agree with the writer of “Disagreement with Pink Dot is not hate” (June 29, online) on the importance of dialogue.
We thank Ms Janice Tay for her feedback regarding her experience under the 1777 Non-Emergency Ambulance Services network (“What if one is unable to pay S$100 at once for 1777...
I have read with interest the Voices letters on smoking and the banning of cigarettes. While a ban would have clear health benefits, it would be a blunt approach to the issue.
I agree with the writer of “Ban on tobacco would lead to better health, savings on medical costs” (July 2) that the air around us has become more polluted through the years.