I cannot disagree with the content of the letter, “Degree inequality should motivate, not deter, us” (May 26). Those who fail once should not give up but keep trying.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the article “Splinter parties point to fragmented Opposition” (May 22). In any country and political scene, history tends to repeat itself and a fragmented,...
Hearty congratulations should go out to the LionsXII for winning the Malaysia FA Cup, as well as to their coach, our hard-working Fandi Ahmad (“More than 2,000 welcome Malaysia...
I refer to the review of the play Tribes (“Loud and clear”, May 25), which is partly about deaf people.
The Government has introduced the bus contracting model, under which it will own and fund the bus infrastructure while contracting route services out via a competitive tender...
As it stands, Central Provident Fund cash top-ups are channelled to the CPF Life scheme even if the member meets the Basic Retirement Sum with a property pledge. To incentivise...
Surrounded by a charming mixture of colonial buildings and gleaming skyscrapers, the stretch of the Singapore River from Esplanade Walk to Boat Quay and Clarke Quay can perhaps...
I refer to the article “As graduate numbers grow, a hard truth: Not all degrees are equal” (May 23). It is vital to re-establish the parameters of a degree.
I refer to the article “As graduate numbers grow, a hard truth: Not all degrees are equal” (May 23) on graduate underemployment. Mizuho Bank senior economist Vishnu Varathan put...
We thank Mr Yeo Shuan Chee for his feedback in “Fine-tune appointment system at polyclinic” (May 18, online).