While it is heartening news that more is being done for children with dyslexia in primary school, children in secondary schools must not be neglected. (“More primary schools to...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I thank Associate Professor Eugene Tan for his commentary “Public spending an investment, not a mere expense” (March 3).
One of the core problems, and probably the biggest problem, with the S-League is the dearth of interest in the league. Attendances have been low until now. (“Fingers crossed for...