The Pioneer Generation Package is our Government’s meaningful acknowledgement of the contributions of our pioneers, who played a key, selfless role in building Singapore.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Schizophrenia is believed to be the most distressing of all mental disorders, and it is never easy to manage this severe brain disorder.
I refer to the letter “Install locking devices on trolleys to prevent misuse” (April 15). Besides locking devices, an alarm can be added to supermarket trolleys.
We thank Mr Richmond Lee for his letter “Explore ways to better gauge civil service hires” (April 14).
In the Primary One registration system, priority is given to siblings of existing pupils, to children of alumni, school staff, school advisory/management committees and...
There has been a flurry of documentaries lately about our nation’s past, such as Treasure Hunt and Secret Singapore.
Last week, Ms Liu San San from Golden Village Plaza Singapura found my mobile phone in one of the cinema halls and handed it to her manager.
A new school-to-work transition programme for pupils with special needs will begin this year, and it is laudable that things are moving forward for them. (“More training options...