I share the writer’s views in the letter “Age does not dictate job competence” (Sept 16). If I may add, attitude is critical for seniors to succeed in a job.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I am in favour of leaving Mandai’s forested area intact, as it could be one of the last few “wilderness” areas in Singapore. (“Mandai area should remain untouched for our next...
We are familiar with the criticisms of Singapore’s educational system that it is too stressful and too competitive, and that an emphasis on rote learning and regurgitation for...
I read with interest the letter “Staff confusion muddles switch to pioneer scheme” (Sept 16) and agree that there is frustration over the benefits being given to our pioneers.
I encountered a similar situation on Monday as related in the letter “Staff confusion muddles switch to pioneer scheme” (Sept 16).
I have been driving daily due to my job, and I see many developments around Singapore, trees being felled and concrete everywhere, so I agree that the “Mandai area should remain...
Life expectancy is increasing worldwide due to better living standards and medical care. Under the circumstances, the old concept of retiring at a particular age has little...
I received a Health Ministry letter recently, about the Pioneer Generation benefits from Sept 1, and share the same frustration as voiced in the letter “Conditions for switch to...