There is a meaningful phrase, “Safety is the language spoken here”, displayed at a worksite. Is safety a part of us, though, and do we speak and practise safety as naturally as...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The report “No commercial columbarium at temple site in Sengkang” (Jan 30) shows the cracks in the Housing and Development Board’s (HDB) tender procedures.
The report “No commercial columbarium at temple site in Sengkang” (Jan 30) stated that the plans for the site by the winning tenderer, a company with no religious affiliation,...
Mr Narayana Narayana hit the nail on the head in “Plunging oil prices have not helped consumer” (Jan 29).
What happens when 100 elderly people are pitted against one another? We did that recently and brought back the nostalgic past.
I agree with Social and Family Development Minister Chan Chun Sing that society must have the maturity to achieve consensus beyond expressing differing views. (“Political...
I support the suggestion that civil servants sign an honesty declaration. (“Honesty declaration would have implications for civil servants”; Jan 20)
We refer to Ms Susan Meehan’s letter, “Did SingPost investigate case fully?” (Jan 27, online).
We refer to Mr Teo Hoon Seng’s letter “Questionable SingPost figures?” (Jan 28). Since 2013, SingPost has been investing significantly to improve postal service.