I refer to Mr Richard Sim’s letter “Let retirees right-size but keep private property for rental income” (Nov 19).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I have been following the recent debate about shark’s fin soup and find that Dr Jason Morris-Jung’s letter lacks clarity (“Saving sharks a moral choice across cultures”; Nov 20).
I share Ms Trisha Craig’s sentiments in her commentary “Gain an edge with international work experience” (Nov 19) as I am reminded of my work and life experiences in Suzhou...
I refer to Mr Jerald Soon Shao Wei’s letter “Banning shisha, but not cigarettes, a justified move” (Nov 14) and the flurry of online fury that followed its publication.
I refer to the letters “Police should be alerted to take action rogue retailers (Nov 18) and “Reveal complaints about rogue contractor to warn residents” (Nov 15) respectively.
I agree with the comments Mr Richard Sim made in his letter “Let retirees right-size but keep private property for rental income” (Nov 19).
The letter “Westerners eat sharks too, so why are only Asians targeted?” (Nov 19) by Mr K T Tan makes an excellent point about the false and prejudicial dichotomy of Asia versus...
The writer of the letter “Westerners eat sharks too, so why are only Asians targeted?” (Nov 19) seems to have missed the point when he questioned why Asians are being targeted...
I read with interest the article “EC vacancies signal continued HDB resale price weakness” (Nov 7).