I am of the opinion that Dr Jaclyn Toh Ai Lin missed the point behind the public outcry (“Meet minimum service standards before accepting train charter”; Sept 2).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the letter “Enforce rules for electric bicycles” (Sept 1).
I would like to respond to the commentary “What the Pledge should mean today” (Sept 2). The Singapore Pledge is, to me, a mission in itself and its meaning should remain...
I had an unpleasant encounter with Courts Singapore and a repair company it referred me to recently. I had an HP printer that was faulty, so I sent it in for repairs with the...
I am a frequent MRT commuter and I applaud the Land Transport Authority (LTA) for its sensible decision (“LTA not taking further action against SMRT for ACS(I) train charter”;...
I refer to the report “Non-profit offers training courses for foreign domestic workers” (Aug 30). The pilot programme is a new way for domestic workers to get better equipped...
The route for this year’s 21km SAFRA Singapore Army Half Marathon was generally well selected. There were also surprisingly few road junctions, which meant slower runners such...
A letter writer suggested the Government consider building an express city-airport rail link (“Build express rail link between airport and city”; June 13).