It was disclosed recently that a few Singaporeans were influenced by radicals to join the 12,000-plus foreign militants in the Syrian conflict. (“Details emerge of S’porean...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Mr Ku Swee Yong’s commentary, “Tidal wave of property supply hits S’pore” (Sept 19), was excellent in detailing the softening market for residential properties. He analysed and...
I was piqued by the survey on competitiveness and happiness, and its findings, which suggest that “the more competitive a person is, the happier he is”. (“Being competitive and...
The way bookings of the new iPhones have been managed has been a turn-off.
It seems many, if not most, taxi drivers change their shifts at around the same time, which is between 3.30pm and 5pm daily.
I refer to the report “Malaysian officials hope to meet S’pore over toll hikes” (Sept 20).
Polyclinic bills can be paid by machine in the pharmacies. The bills used to show the name of each medication and its normal and subsidised price.
I refer to the letter “US media can be skewed when it comes to Islam” (Sept 20).