Home for Danny Tay is an HDB four-room flat in Simei that he and his wife Lynette bought for S$401,000. They’ve been living there for the last three-and-a-half years and it’s...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
In the spirit of responsible public discourse, I would like to clarify my earlier position in the letter “Banning shisha, but not cigarettes, a justified move” (Nov 14).
I share the sentiments in Mr Max Leong’s letter “Look beyond job applicants’ schools” (Nov 18) and agree with Mr Jeffrey Law in the letter “Use employment aptitude test to...
I refer to Mrs Joanne Tan’s letter “Retirees with property have other options besides HDB flats” (Nov 21).
We spoke to Danny to find out how we could help him with his refinancing needs.
We refer to Mr Teo Kueh Liang’s letter “Tighten business registration process to weed out rogue companies” (Nov 20, TODAY online), where he proposed that ACRA consider...
We thank Mr Lee Kok Lin for his feedback on the Health Promotion Board’s (HPB) Life’s Sweeter with Less Sugar campaign (“Do more to educate front-line staff on health campaign”;...
I am a big fan of Mr Sam Baker’s articles as I find he brings a fresh and data-driven approach to the property market discussion. That said, I beg to disagree with the...
As a regular National Library Board (NLB) patron, I am heartened by the effort and resources expended towards the reopening of Sembawang Library at Sun Plaza this month.