I refer to the report “Commission-free insurance policies available from April” (March 5).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the letter “Compensate commuters for repeated disruptions” (March 5). There is no point in imposing a fine on the train operators or in compensating each affected...
We thank Mr Jeremy Torr for his letter “Better facilities needed for cyclists at Sports Hub” (March 2).
We thank Mr Colin Lim for his letter “Stoke fan allegiance to S-League teams” (March 4). He will be pleased to know that all S-League clubs conduct regular community outreach;...
Dismayed by our sluggish productivity growth, Member of Parliament Foo Mee Har has suggested that changes in strategy may be needed. (“Govt schemes to help firms ‘may distort...
I refer to the report “Siting flats further from city ‘may widen S’pore’s social divide’” (Feb 28). My perspective is different: Housing type, either public or private, and...
I share Madam Sek Ah Yan’s view in “Shouldn’t pricey supplementary items for school be subsidised?” (March 2).
I refer to the letters “Let people work as long as they are medically fit”, “Laws needed to ban forced retirement because of age” (both March 4) and “Singapore should discard...
I was one of those affected by the disruption of train services on Tuesday. This was not the first time and I doubt it will be the last.
I congratulate Channel NewsAsia (CNA) on its first feature film, “Little People, Big Dreams”, which was shown on Sunday evening.