I am disturbed by the report “Driver nabbed in another checkpoint incident” (April 22). Despite the Home Affairs Ministry’s efforts to enhance checkpoint security, we are seeing...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
We thank the Voices writers who provided useful feedback to reduce food wastage. (“S’pore should do more to cut down on food wastage”, March 22; “Consider converting food waste...
The recent outcry by the Defence Ministry and, to some extent, the local population about the naming of the Indonesian warship after the marines who bombed MacDonald House...
We thank Mr Huang Wenshan for his feedback in his letter “Failed to withdraw cash at overseas ATM, but money still deducted” (April 11).
I am delighted at the success of companies such as Denmark’s Specialisterne, which helps to provide competitive employment to people with autism.
We thank Mr Neil Wilkinson for his letter “Motorbike passes LTA check twice, but NEA issues fine” (April 21).
I saw on my Facebook feed that a man had dressed up as a Japanese soldier for a local property agency’s annual dinner and dance.
I refer to the report on the increasing number of complaints of deception by some retailers of consumer electronics (“Spike in shops that make false claims to draw customers”,...