I refer to the report “GE battle lines drawn” (July 25).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the letter “Benefits review a lifeline for single unwed mothers, who need more help” (July 31).
Logically, the argument that most single unwed mothers did not get into this situation by choice does not stand up to scrutiny. In many situations — though not all — there are...
When the report of the Electoral Boundaries Review Committee (EBRC) was presented to Parliament, there was scepticism from a segment of the population.
A General Election is not about the charismatic appeal of individuals but about a party’s ideology, the maturity and commitment of its candidates, and a realistic master plan to...
Some Singaporeans have requested opposition parties to coordinate and avoid three-cornered fights in the coming elections, and hence for Singapore to have a more efficient...
I refer to the report, “Here’s what Betty White thinks of Cecil the lion’s killing” (July 31, online). People round the world were shocked and saddened by the selfish killing of...
It pains me to see our precious hawker heritage being destroyed by senseless rulings. The prices at which hawkers sell their food should not be dictated to them. (“Foodfare to...
The review of the benefits for single unwed mothers brings hope to this minority of women who need support (“Women’s groups laud review on benefits for single unwed mums”; July...
I refer to the report “Foodfare to review price caps at hawker centre if necessary” (July 30).