A few years ago, I took up a mortgage package pegged to the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR), at a spread of 0.6 per cent plus SIBOR.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Reading and watching the tributes for Mr Lee Kuan Yew from round the world last week in the newspapers, online and on television imbued me with a sense of pride and security...
In its 50th year of independence, Singapore lost its first Prime Minister. Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s dedication to Singapore’s betterment and success is beyond issue, especially after...