A recent letter sent by the Housing & Development Board to a single mother appealing to buy a flat has struck a chord with many on social media.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
In reference to the report “S’pore will match KL’s moves on Causeway tolls” (July 29), I hope Malaysia will impose a Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee of RM100 (S$39), for it to be...
I refer to the report “Maintenance could be given based on need, not gender” (July 24), and the letter “Spouse who earns more should pay alimony” (July 26).
Singapore has won several medals at the Commonwealth Games. However, I have seen some online comments questioning the authenticity of some of the winners’ national identity and...
I wonder why there is no mention of the origin of the meat supply in the countless fast-food chains, especially, in Singapore. (“US meat supplier distances itself from Chinese...
In “Respect across all races, religions vital for Singapore: Heng” (July 22), the Education Minister said “good relationships can only be built if we better understand those...
I am a doctor who has been in a palliative home-care setting for eight years, and it being Nurses Day, I take the opportunity to pay tribute to my colleagues — palliative nurses.
I refer to the letter, “Spouse who earns more should pay alimony” (July 26). The Women’s Charter is here to protect women. If men think really that they need protection, I can...