Of what use is the Graduate Employment Survey (GES), besides allowing universities to trumpet the employability of their fresh graduates? (“Slight fall in employment rate for...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
We thank Mr Kong Pih Shu for his letter (“Is it wise to use Temasek’s expected earnings for govt revenue?”, Feb 25) and would like to assure him on a few points.
As a ship captain previously, I followed this rule for boarding lifeboats: The youngest first and the oldest last. I am for applying the same rule for selecting people for a job.