The Health Promotion Board (HPB) is planning to spend millions of public funds to subsidise the use of a so-called healthier mix of canola and palm oil at food outlets, and get...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I have observed that there are cars on our roads installed with what look like halogen, light-emitting diode (LED) or Xenon headlights.
I often take the pedestrian pathway along Woodlands Avenue 5 opposite the Civic Centre to Woodlands Swimming Complex or Woodlands Polyclinic.
I refer to Mr Tang Fook Meng’s letter calling for Singapore Pools to restrict the number of large jackpot draws (“Restrict the number of large jackpot draws”, July 25) so as to...
I read with interest the opinions over the revision of the current Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) format. Like many, I saw it as a lowering of standards. For...
I refer to the letters expressing concern that the revised Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT) may lower standards and that it will be too easy to pass (“Revised IPPT...
It is commendable that measures have been taken to make it easier for those who find that they lack time to condition themselves for the current Individual Physical Proficiency...
I refer to the report “Maintenance could be given based on need, not gender” (July 24).