The Singapore Cancer Society (SCS) is encouraged that many readers have written to Voices to take a common stand against tobacco and its use.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I write with sadness and concern about the organisations and individuals who sought to capitalise on the Amos Yee case to showcase their existence (“Effigies of PM Lee, Mr Lee...
I read about the antics of activists in Hong Kong protesting against the remand of Amos Yee (“Effigies of PM Lee, Mr Lee set alight in HK protests”; July 7).
I refer to the report, “Protest by Hong Kong students near consulate urging Amos Yee’s release” (June 30, online).
This week’s Talking Point question, “A struggle to juggle?”, about parents juggling family and work, addresses the issue of priorities and the choices each of us makes in life.
It is encouraging that the Housing and Development Board (HDB) is reviewing the sale of two-room flats and studio apartments to meet the needs of retirees, singles and small...
In his letter, “Pink Dot supporters must look in the mirror” (July 1, online), Mr Leo Hee Khian accuses Pink Dot supporters, who speak out against homophobia and misogyny, as...
The Government is seeking feedback on having 30-year leases for two-room flats for the elderly (“HDB to raise income ceilings for BTO flats, ECs”; June 24).
I refer to the commentary “A healthy, climate-friendly diet” (June 26) and the infographic “This parched earth” (June 27).