I read with interest Professor K Ranga Krishnan’s commentary “Debunking the myth of sugar and hyperactivity” (Nov 24).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Over the years, the Housing and Development Board has done well in providing a roof over the heads of the majority of Singaporeans.
I support Mr Amos Lee’s arguments, in “Tweak wage index in current transport fare review exercise” (Nov 25), especially against comparing fare affordability in other countries...
I refer to the letter “Community interest should not become tyranny of the majority” (Nov 28). “Compromise” is easier said than done.
I am concerned about how employers may view part-time students of foreign universities at private institutions here (“Private grads must go for accredited degrees”; Nov 28).
There is a perception here that a jobseeker with a degree from a local university has an advantage in the job market over another with a private degree. With the increasing...
I refer to the debate in Voices on degrees from private universities.
I echo the views voiced in the letter “Flats should be for those with real housing needs”, in contrast to “Barring private owners from HDB market is the right call” (both Nov 25).
We thank Mr Teo Kok Seah for his continued support for our libraries, and his suggestion for Sembawang Public Library, which was designed with feedback from the community. (...