The “Rules of Prudence” that the Prime Minister sent last week to newly elected People’s Action Party Members of Parliament after the General Election stressed the importance of...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Volkswagen’s emission scandal raises questions of how the Land Transport Authority (LTA) inspects new vehicles before they are allowed to market their cars to the masses here.
I refer to the report “Study explores viability of getting treatment by same doctors, nurses” (Oct 5).
Over the past two years, there have been several high-profile cases of vandalism and the hurting of religious feelings of Singaporeans involving youths below the age of 18....
The haze shrouding our sky has taught us a lesson. We now realise how vulnerable Singapore is in this part of the region.
I read with concern about Singapore General Hospital’s (SGH) hepatitis C outbreak (“4 dead after 22 infected in SGH hep C outbreak”; Oct 7). Several questions spring to mind...
The Manpower Minister’s affirmation that Singaporeans will form two-thirds of the workforce is welcomed (“Two-thirds S’porean core in workforce a firm target”; Aug 21).
It is exciting to read about former remisier king Peter Lim putting Singapore on the map with his foray into European football vis-a-vis his investments in Valencia CF (...
I refer to the letter “Govt should consider tweaking laws on euthanasia” (Sept 25). Relaxation of laws protecting life does not only affect some, but also alters the value of...
With near-clockwork accuracy, the haze strikes again. This year, it will challenge past years’ peaks.
- Page 1