As more marriages fail within the first five years because of infidelity, perhaps we should reflect on our attitude towards marriage and our spouses. (“Adultery putting more...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted to by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Infidelity can be seen constantly on the big screen and the small screen. But when it happens to us, it hits us hard. (“Adultery putting more families at risk?”; VoicesTODAY)
We refer to Mr Dave Yap’s letter, “Higher S&CC must be justified by services provided” (March 5).
Budget 2014 holds a lot of promise. It also has many aspects catering to seniors and the infirm, to ensure they are well supported.
I am a Singapore permanent resident from Europe and have lived here for nearly 15 years. I have never seen the land here so scorched.
I agree with Mr Donovan Chee that having a strong marriage foundation is the best way of reducing the risk of infidelity. (“Cheating just a symptom of underlying problems”;...
I feel the main reason for an extramarital affair is that people see it as an easy way out of problems, which have led to unhappiness and disharmony in the family. (“Adultery...
I refer to Mr Chin Kee Thou’s letter, “Consider local contractors for MRT projects” (Feb 26).