I agree with the points raised in “Employers should be more willing to do their own housework” (July 31).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
After thinking from various angles about the matter of priority train seats, I have come to certain conclusions. (“Encourage good behaviour instead of shaming bad conduct”; July...
Mr Luke Lu’s commentary “Debunking myths in revitalising Chinese languages” (July 30) presents some good, valid points. However, his use of the term “language” to mean dialect...
I refer to Mr Luke Lu’s commentary “Debunking myths in revitalising Chinese languages” (July 30).
The letter “World War I offers lessons for Asians too” (July 30) highlights the seeming distance of the conflict to Asia, as the main theatres of war were in Europe. However,...
A recent letter sent by the Housing & Development Board to a single mother appealing to buy a flat has struck a chord with many on social media.
I refer to the report “Maintenance could be given based on need, not gender” (July 24), and the letter “Spouse who earns more should pay alimony” (July 26).