After SingTel announced that its iPhone 6 and 6 Plus event launch would be held from yesterday and that preorders would begin on Sept 17, I was, like many others, eager to get...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The commentary “Why a beheading makes us feel different” (Sept 17) failed to clarify that the Islamic State is unrepresentative of Islam and account for the context surrounding...
I refer to the letter “Use Punggol as a lesson in development” (Sept 15) and agree with Mr Sum Siew Kee that the design of a park should be community-oriented rather than...
The Department of Statistics could perhaps provide more details on the Household Expenditure Survey’s findings in future to capture real spending instead of what households own....
I refer to the report “Mechanised parking trial in three estates to cost HDB S$18m” (Sept 15).
Having more legal clinics is a step in the right direction to extend help to low-income residents. It will enable them to seek the legal advice they need (“More legal clinics...
I refer to Professor Philip Holden’s commentary “University rankings: A need for critical reflection” (Sept 17).