We thank Mr Teo Kok Seah for his continued support for our libraries, and his suggestion for Sembawang Public Library, which was designed with feedback from the community. (...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Like the writer of “A Singapore Family requires community interest, shared morality” (Nov 27), I agree with the call for Singaporeans to unite as one Singapore Family.
I refer to Mr Simon Tay and Ms Gina Guo’s commentary “China’s pursuit of its Asia-Pacific dream” (Nov 19).
I welcome the writers giving their perspectives, in the letters “Part-time grads want to prove they are just as good” (Nov 27) and “Don’t judge quality of education on...
I refer to the letter “Unrealistic to think universities are all equal” (Nov 25). As a graduate of a part-time degree programme, I disagree that the course requirements of our...
I approve of the Social and Family Development Minister’s call for us to be a Singapore Family, as opposed to mere “economic sojourners”. (“Seize opportunities, but remember to...
Next year is our 50th year of independence, and perhaps it is time to formalise a national dress that truly represents our culture.
The Primary School Leaving Examination results are out. (“PSLE results: 97.6% make it to secondary school”; Nov 22)
The recent Bishan SMRT Depot breach is naturally a cause for concern. The next time such a breach occurs, it may be more sinister than vandalism. (“Alleged SMRT vandals charged”...
I went for the first match of the Asean Football Federation Suzuki Cup at our new National Stadium.