I agree with the comments in the letters “Maid agencies must ensure maids are fit to work here” (April 15) and “Employment agencies must do more to improve quality of maids,...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The faults in the Primary 1 registration system have accumulated and compounded over the years, culminating in the mushrooming of elite schools (“Different phases of Pri 1...
As having money for domestic needs is important to the elderly and their carers, I feel the maid levy should be waived for seniors who cannot do basic tasks, such as dressing...
I refer to the report “More training options to help special needs students get jobs” (April 16) and the letter “Extend help to all special needs schools offering vocational...
We refer to Mr Peter Miller’s letter, “Need for tougher action against illegal sex trade” (April 7).
The Pioneer Generation Package is our Government’s meaningful acknowledgement of the contributions of our pioneers, who played a key, selfless role in building Singapore.
Schizophrenia is believed to be the most distressing of all mental disorders, and it is never easy to manage this severe brain disorder.
I refer to the letter “Install locking devices on trolleys to prevent misuse” (April 15). Besides locking devices, an alarm can be added to supermarket trolleys.