I refer to the letter “Barriers to deter cyclists a hindrance to users of wheelchairs” (Oct 18). Surely, the town councils put up the metal barriers after careful and due...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Reaching out to the population in the community, workplace and schools is an ongoing focus for the Health Promotion Board, and we welcome Mr Darren Chan’s comments in “HPB can...
We thank Ms Eunice Nah for her feedback in the letter “Verification process during bank calls risky, inconsiderate” (Oct 6). She expressed concerns over a phone conversation...