Singaporeans are proud of their place in the sun and the iconic peaceful multiracialism that has moulded the nation through the National Pledge. Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s vision of...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
As I watched Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s cortege pass by, I was struck by a sense of unity and pride as a Singaporean. Who exactly is a Singaporean, though?
Our daily difficulties in life seem almost insignificant compared with what Mr Lee Kuan Yew and the Old Guard had to deliver: Feed millions of lives.