We thank Mr Kwan Jin Yao for his letter “Increase size of fund-raising pie” published on June 25.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Presently, a licenced private security officer has the option of being registered with separate security agencies.
Former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad seems to derive pleasure in creating animosity and suspicion between the people of Singapore and Malaysia (“Malays could suffer...
The letter “What if one is unable to pay S$100 at once for 1777 call?” (June 29) is not the first time one has heard of this worry.
I refer to the letter, “Banning cigarettes would only encourage smuggling” (June 29). Fear of hard work is no justification for inaction. Our system should be motivated by what...
It’s good that although Ms Tan is just 24 years old, she is already taking a long-term approach to financial planning.
I refer to the letters from Ms Adeline Goh and Mr Tang Li on the issue of banning the sale of cigarettes (“Smoking is bad for health: Why is it not banned?”; June 27 and ...
I respect the writer’s views in “Why Modi’s yoga push is agenda-driven” (June 27), and wish to express mine.
It is encouraging that a new medication undergoing a clinical trial has displayed positive results (“Cancer drug in S’pore clinical trial shows promising results”: June 27).