There have been mixed reactions to the revised Individual Physical Proficiency Test (IPPT).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I disagree with the view in the letter “Confidence is shaped by failure” (July 16). Education is the factor that gives most people confidence and leads to their success.
The disappearance of Flight MH370, the sinking of the Korean ferry, the fighting and bloodshed in the Middle East, the crash of Flight MH17 — we keep reading about disasters,...
The report “Going around the system to meet demand for maids” (July 24) mentioned that employers are “very impatient”, demanding that domestic workers arrive in a week or 10...
I disagree with the suggestions put forth in the letter “MediShield Life should include B1 hospitalisation coverage directly” (July 24).
I applaud and look forward to participating in the marine park tours organised by the National Parks Board (NParks). (“Strong demand for tours at S’pore’s first marine park”;...
The report “Researchers shed new light on schizophrenia” (July 23) stated that researchers from the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) and the Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS)...
Monday marked the centenary of World War I, which was sparked by the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. However, for many Asians, including Singaporeans, and in the...