I refer to the letter “Half-yearly inspections necessary for goods vehicles older than 10 years” (Aug 20).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to the report “Spike in overseas grads ‘the reason S’pore faces lawyer glut’” (Aug 21), and the letter “An avoidable glut of lawyers?” (Aug 22).
We refer to Mr Shawn Noel Low’s letter “Does SingTel track users’ mobile signals?” (Aug 15). SingTel is committed to providing customers the best possible mobile coverage 24/7,...
To attract more applicants to the lease buyback scheme, the uncertainty of outliving the lease must be addressed. (“Lease buyback scheme extended to 4-room flats”; Aug 18)
I agree with the writer of the letter “Staff of new municipal services office should have can-do mindset” (Aug 22).
I, too, hope that retirees use the lease buyback scheme as a last resort. The concerns about ageing and being asset-rich but cash-poor are real, though. (“Sad if success of...
How do we measure the success of the lease buyback scheme? Or rather, why do we need to do so? (“Experts optimistic about take-up rate of buyback scheme”; Aug 18)