Extensive renovation of the public flat opposite mine began three days ago with loud drilling to hack the floor.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Now that it is election time again, it is also time for voters to play their part in the democratic process, to make this meaningful.
The Ministerial Committee on Ageing’s announcement of a S$3 billion plan to facilitate active ageing is welcomed (“$3b plan to help seniors stay active”; Aug 27).
I wish to thank a young Malay gentleman for offering his help to my family recently.
Once again, character assassination has reared its ugly head (“Poison pen letter prompts WP candidate to file police report”; Aug 29).
This election is of deep significance, the first where Generation Y forms a core proportion of the electorate.
I agree with Mr Muhammad Syakir Kamal’s viewpoint in his commentary “When it comes to role models, race is irrelevant” (Aug 21).
I agree in principle with the writer of “High achievers create more opportunities for all” (Aug 28). In principle, we need gifted political and business leaders to keep the...
It may be useful to fit lorries with safety mirrors to improve road safety here.
To win votes in this election, political parties may raise issues on immigration and the vulnerability of Singaporeans in relation to foreign workers.