In “Rise in MediShield Life payouts has limited impact on IPs” (July 17), the Life Insurance Association Singapore acknowledges that MediShield Life has some impact in reducing...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The writer of “Making Hamas pay high price is Israel’s only realistic option” (July 19) seems to have a limited grasp of the history of the region.
I am glad the National Library Board (NLB) will be returning two of the withdrawn books to its shelves, albeit to the adult section, and reviewing its processes to be more...
I applaud the Communications and Information Minister for asking the National Library Board (NLB) not to pulp two books that were withdrawn.
I refer to the report “Consider rewarding older couples who move to non-mature estates: Khaw” (July 17).
The writer of “NLB has right to decide on its definition of family” (July 11) argued that being “a tolerant society” meant the National Library Board has a democratic right to...
Member of Parliament Sylvia Lim suggested that peaceful protests be allowed so that the Singapore Police Force and Special Operations Command can practise their skills. (“No...
We thank Mrs Sakina Yusuf Kagda for her feedback in the letter “Bad timing to schedule heritage fest for fasting month” (July 14). For the past 11 years, the Singapore...