Like many others, I have been following the news of the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted to by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I refer to this week’s VoicesTODAY topic, “Drought and haze: Is this the future?”, and wish to suggest the following, as I am concerned about the dry spell.
Many friends I have spoken to appear nonchalant about global warming, the cold snap in the United States or the dry spell affecting us. Most feel that, given our small size,...
This week’s VoicesTODAY topic, “Drought and haze: Is this the future?”, is about a problem of immense proportions that various government agencies should put their minds to for...
I refer to the report “S’poreans must pay attention to events on global stage: NMP” (March 5).
In “Varsities should cherish freedom to air opposing views” (March 10), the writer said the issue with Associate Professor Syed Muhd Khairudin’s Facebook comments was the...
I am alarmed by the events that led to a Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight landing in Baku, Azerbaijan, in January due to a drop in cabin pressure, caused by a faulty door on the...
The Protection from Harassment Bill defines harassment as an act that, among other things, threatens, insults or causes distress to victims. (“Government seeks to throw the book...