We refer to the Voices letters on the Municipal Services Office (MSO) and appreciate the feedback and interest shown by your readers.
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
I disagree with Mr Devadas Krishnadas’ commentary, “When a public display of regulation is not needed” (Aug 28), that the train operators do not need the Land Transport...
Recent discussions about Central Provident Fund (CPF) issues show that we may face a problem with our retirement savings down the road. Many citizens, especially older ones,...
We refer to Mr Richard Hartung’s commentary, “It’s time to rethink tourism” (Aug 20).
I have always enjoyed reading Mr Devadas Krishnadas’ commentaries for his insightful, objective views on issues.
I am disappointed that the Land Transport Authority (LTA) waited until after the chartered trip by Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) before investigating whether to take action...
I agree with Mr Devadas Krishnadas’ views in his commentary “When a public display of regulation is not needed” (Aug 28). The Land Transport Authority’s reaction is a reflection...
I refer to the report “LTA may take action against SMRT over ACS rugby charter” (Aug 27).