I wish to clarify some misconceptions about dynamic pricing and the Global Positioning System (GPS).
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The letter “Single flag-down fare system puts cabbies, passengers on equal ground” (Oct 18) was a perfectly succinct response to our taxi woes.
I refer to the letter “Barriers to deter cyclists a hindrance to users of wheelchairs” (Oct 18). Surely, the town councils put up the metal barriers after careful and due...