As more marriages fail within the first five years because of infidelity, perhaps we should reflect on our attitude towards marriage and our spouses. (“Adultery putting more...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted to by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Infidelity can be seen constantly on the big screen and the small screen. But when it happens to us, it hits us hard. (“Adultery putting more families at risk?”; VoicesTODAY)
Budget 2014 holds a lot of promise. It also has many aspects catering to seniors and the infirm, to ensure they are well supported.
I am a Singapore permanent resident from Europe and have lived here for nearly 15 years. I have never seen the land here so scorched.
We refer to Mr Dave Yap’s letter, “Higher S&CC must be justified by services provided” (March 5).
I agree with Mr Donovan Chee that having a strong marriage foundation is the best way of reducing the risk of infidelity. (“Cheating just a symptom of underlying problems”;...
We thank Mr Arthur Phua for his suggestion (“Set up SingPost collection booths at MRT stations”, Feb 28).
I was disappointed to read the commentary “The test of the Budget’s healthcare cake is in its eating” (Feb 26),as the Finance Minister has explained that the Pioneer Generation...