I refer to the report on the increasing number of complaints of deception by some retailers of consumer electronics (“Spike in shops that make false claims to draw customers”,...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
The inclusion of netball in the 2015 SEA Games and the exclusion of women’s football from the same games illustrate the difference in the achievements of both sports (“2015 SEA...
I agree with the points made in the commentary by Professor K Ranga Krishnan, “Teaching and testing our students better” (April 22).
From V Navaratnam
I refer to the letter “Civics classes the lasting way to make Ugly S’porean go away” (April 19).
I agree with the letter “Older workers deserve appreciation for their efforts and contribution” (April 15). I greet our postmen, garbage men, road sweepers and food vendors when...
Both the Causeway and the Second Link are congested with vehicles on weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays. Many Singaporeans like to drive into Malaysia for...
The recent, horrendous road accident in Ang Mo Kio jolted my memory of a similar accident long ago. (“Truck driver arrested after six-vehicle accident”; April 10)