Mr Devadas Krishnadas’ observation of a “strong asymmetry between employment in our small economy and a global supply of labour”, in his commentary “Budget 2015: Making dollars...
Write in to us!
- Send your letters to email@example.com
- Letters submitted should be no longer than 500 words
- Please state your full name, address and contact number
- Your details will be kept confidential and will not be divulged without your express consent
- Pseudonyms are not permitted except at the editor's discretion
- Official letters must be submitted by noon to be considered for publication the following day
- MediaCorp Press reserves the right to edit all submissions
Regarding this week’s Talking Point, “The public drinking clampdown”, the word “clampdown” is a bit harsh, as there should be some form of controls on public drinking. The...
We refer to the letters “Fuss-free ideas for prams on buses” (Jan 20) and “Passengers with children should adapt to transport system, not vice versa” (Jan 17).